Tahoma Clinic Foundation
Dedicated to promoting the enormous potential of nutritional therapy and natural medicine.
Board of Directors
- Holly W. Han, R.N., President
- Charles B. Cossé
- Merrily Manthey
- Jonathan V. Wright, M.D., Research Director
- Tony Sieger
- Melody Sieger
Tahoma Clinic Foundation, established as a nonprofit organization in 1996, is committed to furthering the study and evaluation of naturally-based, “whole-body” therapies. Its work is multi-faceted:
- To conduct scientific research regarding natural medicine and how it can help deliver more effective, more affordable, and less dangerous care.
- To educate the public and health care professionals about natural health care.
- To provide funding for natural health care for persons unable to pay for such care from other sources.
While research is the Foundation’s priority, another important goal is subsidized medical treatment for needy patients.
The Foundation’s board of directors also envisions many educational projects to promote awareness and understanding of “nonconventional” medicine and how it complements allopathic approaches.
Please help us!
Grants, gifts and other forms of donations from individuals, health care professionals, corporations and other benefactors are expected to be the primary funding sources for Tahoma Clinic Foundation.
The Foundation is registered as a nonprofit organization in the State of Washington and is recognized as a public charity under IRS regulations. Contributions are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by such regulations.
Contributions of all amounts are appreciated. Donations may be earmarked for a specific project or activity, or designated as unrestricted for the Foundation’s greatest needs.
Donations can be mailed to:
The Tahoma Clinic Foundation
6839 Fort Dent Way, Suite 134
Tukwila, WA 98188
“Tahoma” is the Native American name for Mount Rainier, chosen by Dr. Wright to honor the region’s most prominent landmark and Native American heritage.