6839 Fort Dent Way, Suite #134
Tukwila, Washington 98188
Dedicated to promoting the enormous potential of nutritional therapy and natural medicine
Board of Directors:
Holly W. Han, R.N., President
Charles B. Cossé
Jonathan V. Wright, M.D., Research Director
The Tahoma Clinic Foundation is registered as a nonprofit organization in the State of Washington and is recognized as such under IRS regulations. Contributions are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by such regulations.
Tahoma Clinic Foundation, established as a nonprofit organization in 1996, is committed to furthering the study and evaluation of natural therapies showing promise in emerging scientific studies. Natural alternatives can deliver effective, more affordable, and less dangerous care, yet lack clinic studies proving effectiveness. As mainline scientific foundations and research focus primarily on new drug studies, Tahoma Clinic Foundation is dedicated to performing clinical study on non-drug substances. The Foundation seeks to educate on topics of health including diet, nutrition, energetics, the use of herbs, minerals, vitamins, and bio-identical-to-nature hormones and many other proven approaches to optimize health and longevity.
When Donors earmark their donations for patients with particular health problems, applications are accepted and evaluated. The Foundation does not have large funding from any government source for health aide, as many large institutions do. Funds availability fluctuate and the Foundation cannot guarantee any applicant that funds will be available to financially assist their treatment.
The Tahoma Clinic Foundation is classified a public charity for U.S. tax purposes, otherwise known as a 501(c)(3) organization. All officers are volunteers, so 100% of donations are applied to the Foundation’s work. Contributions of all amounts are appreciated. Donations may be earmarked for a specific project or activity, or designated as unrestricted for the Foundation’s greatest needs.
Previously Funded In-House Studies:
- Niacinamide as an effective natural treatment for osteoarthritis
- Vitamin B12 as an effective natural treatment for Bursitis
- The steroid Aldosterone’s effectiveness for hearing loss
- Berberine’s effectiveness at improving insulin resistance in recently diagnosed Type II diabetics
Previously Funded Treatments of Specific Conditions:
- A 14-year old girl with lifelong cerebral palsy received a grant equal to 3/4 of her treatment costs from the Foundation in spring of 2009. She was treated by advanced magnetic healing. The patient sustained a 30-35% improvement in her condition.
- The second grant of equal amount for high-gauss magnetic treatment was provided to a 9-year-old boy suffering from cerebral palsy. The patient improved by 30%.
Contributions of all amounts are appreciated. Donations may be earmarked for a specific project or activity, or designated as unrestricted for the Foundation’s greatest needs. Donations can be mailed to the address shown above or processed through PayPal using the links on this page. Thank-you letters are provided to donors that include information for tax purposes.
Thank you for your support!