Tahoma Clinic Foundation
Dedicated to promoting the enormous potential of nutritional therapy and natural medicine
Board of Directors
Holly W. Han, R.N., President
Charles B. Cossé
Jonathan V. Wright, M.D., Research Director
Tahoma Clinic Foundation, established as a nonprofit organization in 1996, is committed to furthering the study and evaluation of naturally-based, “whole-body” therapies. Its work is multi-faceted:
- To conduct scientific research regarding natural medicine and how it can help deliver more effective, more affordable, and less dangerous care.
- To educate the public and health care professionals about natural health care.
- To provide funding for natural health care for persons unable to pay for such care from other sources.
Studies Funded by Foundation Donations:
- Niacinamide as an effective natural treatment for Osteo-Arthritis
- Niacinamide as an effective natural treatment for Bursitis
- The steroid Aldosterone’s effectiveness for hearing loss
- Berberine’s effectiveness at improving insulin resistance in recently diagnosed Type II diabetics
Donations for Treatment of Specific Health Conditions
- A 14-year old girl with lifelong cerebral palsy received a grant equal to 3/4 of her treatment costs from the Foundation in spring of 2009. She was treated by advanced magnetic healing. The patient sustained a 30-35% improvement in her condition.
- A second grant of equal amount for high-gauss magnetic treatment was provided to a 9 year-old boy suffering from cerebral palsy. The patient improved by 30%. Patient reports are viewed at www.amri-wa.com.
Grants, gifts and other forms of donations from individuals, health care professionals, corporations and other benefactors are expected to be the primary funding sources for Tahoma Clinic Foundation.
The Foundation is registered as a nonprofit organization in the State of Washington and is recognized as a public charity under IRS regulations. Contributions are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by such regulations.
Contributions of all amounts are appreciated. Donations may be earmarked for a specific project or activity, or designated as unrestricted for the Foundation’s greatest needs.
Donations can be mailed to:
The Tahoma Clinic Foundation
6839 Fort Dent Way, Suite 134
Tukwila, WA 98188
Thank you for your support!